Thursday, May 22, 2008

seek me!

seek me...
under thousand layered of suffering
behind eleven doors of questions
seek me..
stacked beside hundreds of sins
and millions prayers in between
seek me..
not somewhere behind
but somewhere beyond..
present and the time after...
one step ahead from tomorrow
standing tall upon the graveyard of yesterday
seek me...
behind all the shade of joy
and under every cups of quotes of wisdom prayers.
seek me...
between heaven and happiness
between grieve and hell
between contentness and solitude
seek me...
somewhere inside and somewhere outside..
seek me ..
and you shall find me!
with the rest of everybody
starring at the same two moon of doubt
under the same one whole magenta sky
with a million sparkling smile..
seek me..
and you'll find me
lying beside you
covered with eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment