Saturday, March 07, 2009

G.02 - Au Voir

Exhausted in dappled corner

Suffocated in each faded image of you

Shifting between pages in vagueness

And wondered around between realities and decapitate mind

Are you still there?

I can hear you running, between pale silent whispers

Vomited behind tall tree of gestures

I can smell you vanishing…

Evaporating between mists of lies…

Suppose your golden compass finally defined

Suppose reality have smack you back to the ground

Suppose.. She was waiting for you there

Behind curtain of faith and despair

In her soft wide wing of remorse

I suppose…

I'm running out of tears to leak

And running out of faith to convey

Wish I could spit it out of loud...

Come home when you are silent

Come home when you are resting

Come home when you just ...simply ...feel like it…

But I don’t think I will be here anymore

I’m through..

Au voir..

No comments:

Post a Comment