Tuesday, March 02, 2010

grateful

I wake up this morning and inspired:..
" we couldnt never get enough of TIME, LOVE, MONEY and our selves,... but Gratitude IS the one small thing that will make us stop.." after i wrote this note...the second thought come to mind is.., okay im going to write down at least 10 things that i am grateful off today.... here are the chronological process in my mind when im processing it in tweeter mode :D

tryin to write 10 thing i am grateful of , ah this should be easy..
i'm tryin to be honest here...
am i grateful for the air and being alive? ah not really,.. i hardly notice my air, being alive ? geez i dont mind being alive but i dont mind being dead either hehehe...
but i love my mr.sun so im going to be grateful for his existence.., okay one...
two,..  i'm listening to this funny morning program on one of local radio station, laughing.. really make my day...
three, ... okay, i woke up healthy, two weeks ago i got typhoid so two weeks ago i woke up in agony of fever being unable to eat.. i love being healthy..
four,.. hmm okay this strarts getting tougher..  well i love my bed sooo much in Bali.. thank god for my comfy bed and comfy pillow ..
five, .. well i feel content, i got everything i need fulfilled..
six, tryin to smile even in rainy days....
seven,.... i couldnt think another thing to be grateful of.. honestly....
so ask all my friend,.. what kind of stuff they are mostly be grateful of this morning..

i just realized how often i was being grateful in the morning...
hardly...
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment