Sunday, June 12, 2005

question no.02

what is the meaning of life?
my existance, HIS existance
what is the purpose of life?
returning HOME
what is your happiness?
returning to where i came from to meet my one true Love
what do you mean?
i came from Him, we all came from Him
if you ever gain your happiness, then what?
moksa,...i would never worry about anything anymore. I would be in kingdom of heaven by then, join Him in His grace
And by then you will leave everything that you love in this world, you wil leave those you love?
I would'nt worry, coz their love and their existance is vivid and unreal. un-mortal
i love them only because they are the face of His light
i love them because they and i are one
Hmm, interesting...
enjoy THIS moment while u can, and remember the purpose of your life, life is a pile of intangible dream dont get mislead by its fake rays
Are you afraid of death?
no, never.... death is the gate to my way back home
So, why dont you kill your self then?
my death is upon His hand, and my life too, my life is the greatest gift from Him.
My life is a path to reach His sight. I dont want to go Home emty handed, i want to go home in huge rays of His light.
So, life is happiness and death is even greater happiness?
yup, because when you die, you will meet your true Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment